/ Satellite Radio
> Accessories (7 products)
> Antennas (25 products)
> Boombox (5 products)
> FM Modulators (10 products)
> Home (25 products)
> Listening Kits (22 products)
> Plug and Play (36 products)
> Portable (11 products)
> Tuners (18 products)
> Vehicle (83 products)
E1XM Home Page | More products from Eton | XM Satellite Radio
E1XM Description: Combine regular AM/FM with world band shortwave and XM Satellite Radio in one high-performance, portable unit. Superior reception and minimal interference is assured with state-of-the-art digital Phase Lock Loop (PLL) tuning featuring Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS). There is a connection for optional external antennas, including the available Satellite Antenna (VX300, $49.95) required for XM Satellite Radio.Measures 13" x 7 1/2" x 2 1/2"; it weighs 4 lbs. Plugs in with included AC adapter; for portability, it also runs on 4 D batteries (not included). One-year warranty. Catalog, Internet and select stores only.
- Frequency Coverage: 100-30,000 kHz, includes shortwave, medium wave AM broadcast band and longwave; selectable 87-108 or 76-90 MHz FM broadcast band; XM Radio Satellit radio.
- Reception Modes: AM, FM-stereo, Single Sideband (selectable USB/LSB) and CW.
- Digital Display: large 5.7 inch square, 240 x 320 pixel, dot matrix display.
- Shows all modes and selected functions.
- Programmable Memories: 500 user programmable with alpha labeling plus 1200 user definable country memories, for a total of 1700.
- Memory Scan Function.
- Digital Phase Lock Loop (PLL) Synthesized Tuning with Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) for drift-free frequency stability and finest tuning resolution.
- Dual Conversion Superheterodyne Circuit: results in minimized interference through superior selectivity.
- Excellent Sensitivity: yielding a true high-performance receiver.
- High Dynamic Range: allowing for detection of weak signals in the presence of strong signals.
- Selectable Bandwidths: 7.0, 4.0, 2.5 kHz for excellent selectivity.
- Single Sideband Synchronous AM Detector: selectable USB/LSB or double sideband to minimize adjacent frequency interference and fading distortion of AM signals.
- IF Passband Tuning: an advanced tuning feature that functions in AM and SSB.
- Greatly helps reject interference.
- Tuning Modes: variable-rate tuning knob, direct keypad frequency entry, up/down pushbuttons and auto-tuning.
- Direct Shortwave Band Entry, allows instant access to the shortwave band of choice.
- Selectable AGC: fast and slow mode.
- Display Backlighting: evenly lit backlight enables display viewing under all lighting conditions.
- Dual Programmable Clocks With WWV Auto-Setting.
- Dual-Event Programmable ON/OFF Timers: can be used for recording or ‘alarm clock’ function.
- Superior Audio Quality via a bridged type audio amplifier, providing high output power with battery operation.
- Separate, continuous bass and treble tone controls.
- Headphone Jack.
- Stereo Line-Level Input: allows listening to other devices such as a CD player through the E1.
- Stereo Line-Level Output: for recording or routing the output to another device such as a home stereo.
- Calibrated LCD signal strength meter.
- Built-In Antennas: telescopic antenna for shortwave, AM broadcast band and FM reception.
- External Antenna Connection for the addition of auxiliary antennas, e.g. professionally engineered shortwave antennas; long-wire shortwave antennas; specialized AM broadcast band antennas for enthusiasts of AM DX’ing; FM broadcast band antennas and XM antenna.
- Dimensions: 13.1”L x 7.1”H x 2.3”W Weight: 4lbs. 3oz.
- Power Source: 4 D batteries (not included) or AC adaptor (included).
Shop for E1XM at